• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually stay away from anything jerry rigged !!

Me too, but you wouldn't have known it to be Jerry Rigged, to look at it. It was a very nice job, just misrepresented. I should have taken pics before, I separated it, but there are several here that seen it and can attest to what it looked like.

Luke

I traded into a rifle that was presented as having a Bull Barrel with a specific compensator on it. The bull barrel turned out to be a metal sleeve slid over a stock barrel, to give the illusion of a greater diameter. The pipe was capped with 20 gauge adjustable choke and not a compensator. This was to disguise the metal sleeve. I really don't know what the para cord wrap was for except decoration.

Luke

from the pic , it looks more like a choke or poly choke than any kind of compensator or muzzle brake, that should have been a uh oh. would he not let you move the paracord to see the barrell at all?

Me too, but you wouldn't have known it to be Jerry Rigged, to look at it. It was a very nice job, just misrepresented. I should have taken pics before, I separated it, but there are several here that seen it and can attest to what it looked like.

Luke

i stay away from guns that have paracords wrapped around rails and barrells and using a rattle can to paint guns , the seller is often hiding something ie scratches, something broke , etc . . 1 look at that barrell and i was like ehhh , but hey it's your money or gun's

from the pic , it looks more like a choke or poly choke than any kind of compensator or muzzle brake, that should have been a uh oh. would he not let you move the paracord to see the barrell at all?

I knew that I had never seen a compensator like that before, but in the sales thread, someone did name it. The para cord was adhered to the pipe. it would not move, even if it had, you wouldn't have been able to tell that it wasn't the barrel by site. It was only evident after the sleeve slipped off the barrel.

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom