• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had immediately used I-Trader, I would have been in a worse position because I would have given him a positive rating based on our telephone conversations and his timely arrival. Fortunately, I left the rifle in south Ga. And didn't respond right away. I am not mad, but rather very disappointed. I have tried to email him once again, if no response, I will post a message that includes his email communication where he clearly states that he saiid it was a bull barrel because he was told it was a bull barrel.

I understand how you feel, but I personally don't like where this seems to be headed.... To be honest I am not even sure if the Mod's would allow that. Don't be surprised if it gets deleted.

I traded for a pistol on here a while back. The guy said it was Great and had never jammed with anything he fed it, I traded him a like new pistol that was just as reliable as a Glock....When I got home I left positive feedback cause everything seemed great, I was happy as was he..... I then went outside to shoot the pistol....It Jammed every other shot, I tried all sorts of ammo, it jammed on everything. Tore it COMPLETELY down (lot of parts in this one) cleaned it, still jammed...It took me a few weeks to get that pistol sorted out, Polishing this and smoothing that....Eventually I got it to where it ran 100% for me for over 500 rounds no cleaning. So when I sold it, I KNEW IT WORKED RIGHT, cause I didn't want to hand off a headache like I had received..... Worst part of it all is he never even left me feedback!....You live and learn, and sometimes you come up short sometimes you come out ahead, you just can't let those times where you come up short stick in your head to long.

Mechanical failures are a little different then misrepresenting a vital part of the weapon, but it is similar. Wouldn't youhad liked to know that the fellow wouldn't stand behind his offerings, before you traded?

Mechanical failures are a little different then misrepresenting a vital part of the weapon, but it is similar. Wouldn't youhad liked to know that the fellow wouldn't stand behind his offerings, before you traded?

i would stand behind mine but not 6 weeks later!! I would expect him to make it right within the first week or so but dood come on 6 weeks. . . I buy sometimes just to sale the next day , if i get it cheap enough. I'm not being mean or rude but, man at the time there where alot better looking mini's on the board to trade for! I don't see where he misrepresented it in the ad , doesn't say it has bull barrell , says it has paracord wrap on it!!

i would stand behind mine but not 6 weeks later!! I would expect him to make it right within the first week or so but dood come on 6 weeks. . . I buy sometimes just to sale the next day , if i get it cheap enough. I'm not being mean or rude but, man at the time there where alot better looking mini's on the board to trade for! I don't see where he misrepresented it in the ad , doesn't say it has bull barrell , says it has paracord wrap on it!!

I just said, I have an emaill from him sent night before last where he admits that he aid it was. However, I am glad that you spoke up, now I know better than to count on you to accurately represent your products and now I know better than to believe you would mike a deal right.

I just said, I have an emaill from him sent night before last where he admits that he aid it was. However, I am glad that you spoke up, now I know better than to count on you to accurately represent your products and now I know better than to believe you would mike a deal right.

I represent my products the way they are, i will stand behind anything i sale for a certain amount of time,ask any of the 25-30 members i have dealt with, not 6 damn weeks though!
Since nobody else is saying it ,and want's to sugar coat things for you, i will . . . you waited too long, you bought a gun with paracord wrapped around the barrell , with what looks to be a sprite can on the end of it,and was shocked to see it's not a bull barrell, WTF?? Then you took it to a house dropped it off for 4-6 weeks before you even checked it out, WTFWYT

You don't have to worry about dealing with me , you too far away . . . And i don't blame him if he don't make it right. . . 6+ weeks later!
Your whole story how you bought it and left it here or there don't sound right to me ,sounds shady as hell ,Put your big boy panties on , leave him feedback , and move on!!

Last edited:
I represent my products the way they are, i will stand behind anything i sale for a certain amount of time,ask any of the 25-30 members i have dealt with, not 6 damn weeks though!
Since nobody else is saying it ,and want's to sugar coat things for you, i will . . . you waited too long, you bought a gun with paracord wrapped around the barrell , with what looks to be a sprite can on the end of it,and was shocked to see it's not a bull barrell, WTF?? Then you took it to a house dropped it off for 4-6 weeks before you even checked it out, WTFWYT

You don't have to worry about dealing with me , you too far away . . . And i don't blame him if he don't make it right. . . 6+ weeks later!
Your whole story how you bought it and left it here or there don't sound right to me ,sounds shady as hell ,Put your big boy panties on , leave him feedback , and move on!!

I won't deal with you, not because yoe are too far away (because I have dealt with peoplle from the TN line to the FL line), but rather because you think it is ok to mislead someone. I've got my big boy pants on and I am finding out that there are more and more people out there that don't mind ripping someone off. What I am strting to think happened is that he traded his nice Springer 1911 for it and found out he got ripped off and decided that he would unload it on someone else. Just your kind of fellow, huh?

Anyway, I am not mad about it, I will warn others of him and thankfully you have already warned them of yourself. I will purchase a bull barrel for it and make the changes necessary to make it what I want, but one thing I will not do, is pass it off to someone else like it was to me.

I won't deal with you, not because yoe are too far away (because I have dealt with peoplle from the TN line to the FL line), but rather because you think it is ok to mislead someone. I've got my big boy pants on and I am finding out that there are more and more people out there that don't mind ripping someone off. What I am strting to think happened is that he traded his nice Springer 1911 for it and found out he got ripped off and decided that he would unload it on someone else. Just your kind of fellow, huh?

Anyway, I am not mad about it, I will warn others of him and thankfully you have already warned them of yourself. I will purchase a bull barrel for it and make the changes necessary to make it what I want, but one thing I will not do, is pass it off to someone else like it was to me.

Is this thread about me or the EPIC FAIL you made by trading an AR for a bubba'd up mini 14! I could really care less if you think i mislead others or not , my feedback shows what i do , and it is not trading $1000 for $500 you sir, . . . FAIL!!!

Is this thread about me or the EPIC FAIL you made by trading an AR for a bubba'd up mini 14! I could really care less if you think i mislead others or not , my feedback shows what i do , and it is not trading $1000 for $500 you sir, . . . FAIL!!!

:) This thread is about someone that offered something saying it was one thing and it was not. Its about being called out on your fraud and you blowing it of. Its about a man that claims one thing and gives another. You are correct about one thing, I failed but not because of the trade, but because I took a man's word and I didnt put it under scrutiny. The fact that you think that accurized Mini is a $500 gun says a lot. Yeh, with a bull barrel it still wouldn't be worth the AR to most people but. To me for what I wanted and needed I conceded a little value to get it. My fail was trusting people or taking them at their word.
T

another keyboard commando... lots of those around here now a days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom