!@#$#! My Transfer got STOLEN by USPS!!!

reading this makes this thread worth it!
If it has Signature on Delivery, that's illegal. I've had the same thing happen multiple times. Last time a package of ammo was marked delivered but no delivery. So I called their office, asked where my package is and asked who the **** signed for it? They tried to lie and say someone at my residence did, but they couldn't read the signature.

So I went to their office. I told them I live alone and demanded they show me the signature. There was no signature. So I called the police and made the USPS manager make the driver return to work after she was off. I asked what time was it delivered? I pulled up my cameras and showed them no delivery was made at all on my street that day. They had zero proof it was delivered and ended up having to refund me.

3 weeks later, police caught the thief. They served a warrant on her house and found multiple stolen boxes. Took her *** to jail.

UPDATE on this tread, the originating FFL (Gunzonedeal) has already issued a REFUND today!!! so glad this ordeal is over. I started a case with them yesterday. also BIG SHOUTOUT to Ryans Guns! he told me to just wait a bit and let him work his magic, he's STRAIGHT!!! .............I'm a bit WEARY about doing transfers now............

UPDATE on this tread, the originating FFL (Gunzonedeal) has already issued a REFUND today!!! so glad this ordeal is over. I started a case with them yesterday. also BIG SHOUTOUT to Ryans Guns! he told me to just wait a bit and let him work his magic, he's STRAIGHT!!! .............I'm a bit WEARY about doing transfers now............
Glad to hear that! Still sucks some sphincter has it somewhere....

If it has Signature on Delivery, that's illegal. I've had the same thing happen multiple times. Last time a package of ammo was marked delivered but no delivery. So I called their office, asked where my package is and asked who the **** signed for it? They tried to lie and say someone at my residence did, but they couldn't read the signature.

So I went to their office. I told them I live alone and demanded they show me the signature. There was no signature. So I called the police and made the USPS manager make the driver return to work after she was off. I asked what time was it delivered? I pulled up my cameras and showed them no delivery was made at all on my street that day. They had zero proof it was delivered and ended up having to refund me.

3 weeks later, police caught the thief. They served a warrant on her house and found multiple stolen boxes. Took her *** to jail.
Had a similar incident with some designer clothing my daughter ordered. Tracking history (USPS) showed delivered and signed for. Nothing on security camera for the day of said delivery. Went to P.O. and spoke to the manager. The next day they magically found the package in the back room. The box and plastic bag the item was sealed in had been torn open.

I’m sure someone somewhere appreciates your donation of a firearm.

Had a similar incident with some designer clothing my daughter ordered. Tracking history (USPS) showed delivered and signed for. Went to P.O. and spoke to the manager. The next day they magically found the package in the back room. The box and plastic bag the item was sealed in had been torn open.
Guess it didn't fit.

I guess I was under the mistaken impression that you could not ship guns via USPS, that you had to use UPS or FEDEX like I have done in the past. One of my officers sent his duty weapon to Glock back in the late 90's via UPS. The box arrived at Glock void of the pistol. UPS and BATF discovered the employee stealing the guns on the way to Glock. Imagine that employee theft.

Moral of the story, **** happens. Pay with a CC and insure your shipments and it's not a big deal. Been buying, selling, and trading firearms via USPS, UPS, and FedEx every week for the past 6 years. Never an issue, shipping guns isn't the boogie man some of you boomers and neckbeards make it out to be.

I guess I was under the mistaken impression that you could not ship guns via USPS, that you had to use UPS or FEDEX like I have done in the past. One of my officers sent his duty weapon to Glock back in the late 90's via UPS. The box arrived at Glock void of the pistol. UPS and BATF discovered the employee stealing the guns on the way to Glock. Imagine that employee theft.
Only an FFL holder can ship a HANDGUN via the Postal Service, but Joe Public can ship Long Guns to an FFL, Gunsmith or Manufacturer via USPS all day, as long as they follow the appropriate Laws & Regs...

Tell ya what happened to me several years back. Gun broker purchase being shipped to Autrey's in Fayetteville. Went out for delivery one day and then just disappeared. It was insured and the seller filed a claim. For the heck of it I stopped in the local post office that had handled it a couple weeks later and told them what happened. They invited me to look in their lost and found room. I spotted it from the door before even walking in the room. Sort of easy to spot a S&W presentation case on the shelve with the wrapping gone. Happy ending!

Back
Top Bottom