• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My weekend started off bad

^^^
I hear you about buying new. If I can't work out a deal with Progressive insurance, who paid the original owner it was stolen from, I will pay off the loan. Save up some money for a good down payment and buy brand new.

UPDATE//Well, my boat went to Copart 6 weeks ago and came up for auction today. I really hoped I could buy it back at a decent price. I stopped at $8000 because you have to pay a 20% buyers fee, a $129 bidders fee, a $59 lot fee and Georgia state tax. Now some guy up in Kentucky owns my boat. Called my credit union and they said the underwriter would not forgive the loan. I am truly Fu#$ed. I will pay off the loan early, save up cash and buy a brand new boat in 2 years. On beer #6 trying to drown my sorrows.

UPDATE//Well, my boat went to Copart 6 weeks ago and came up for auction today. I really hoped I could buy it back at a decent price. I stopped at $8000 because you have to pay a 20% buyers fee, a $129 bidders fee, a $59 lot fee and Georgia state tax. Now some guy up in Kentucky owns my boat. Called my credit union and they said the underwriter would not forgive the loan. I am truly Fu#$ed. I will pay off the loan early, save up cash and buy a brand new boat in 2 years. On beer #6 trying to drown my sorrows.
Sorry, that really sucks.

Man that's a crock of ****. I'd get a lawyer

Would be good money after bad.

Exactly what would a lawyer do?
I have spoken to a lawyer. Unless someone is charged, I don't have a leg to stand on. Forsyth County sheriffs office sucks the back side. Detective ben norton is a slug. Never returned my calls, never returned the insurance adjusters calls. On my days off, I may go up there to shoot the bird at every pos LEO up there. I even gave him the names and phone numbers of the guy I bought the boat from, and the guy he got it from. That POS LEO has not even called either one. Forsyth county sucks.

I have spoken to a lawyer. Unless someone is charged, I don't have a leg to stand on. Forsyth County sheriffs office sucks the back side. Detective ben norton is a slug. Never returned my calls, never returned the insurance adjusters calls. On my days off, I may go up there to shoot the bird at every pos LEO up there. I even gave him the names and phone numbers of the guy I bought the boat from, and the guy he got it from. That POS LEO has not even called either one. Forsyth county sucks.
Hell I don't believe that. Someone can do something. I mean ****. Its not like you gave the guy 3k cash for a $20,000 boat and went on your way. You went through all the normal channels of someone buying a major purchase and they want to hang you out to dry.

Back
Top Bottom