MY WOMAN HAS FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT!!!

bikeboy636

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
I JUST WANTED TO TAKE A SECOND AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE HOW PROUD I AM OF MY OTHER HALF. A YEAR AGO SHE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY FOR PREPPING FOR THE WORST CASE INCIDENT BE MAN OR MOTHER NATURE MADE. LAST WEEK SHE ASKED ME IF WE COULD GO THROUGH OUR B.O.B.'S TOGETHER AND OF COURSE I SAID YES CONSIDERING SHE HAS NEVER OPENED IT UNTIL NOW. WELL SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO LEARN SOME BASICS ON HER OWN THROUGH THE GOOD OLD INTERNETS BUT TODAY WHILE SHOPPING AT WAL-MART SHE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, "WE NEED SOME PLASTIC STORAGE CONTAINERS TO HOLD OUR FOOD WHEN WE BUG OUT". I LIKE THE FACT THAT SHE SAID "WHEN" AND NOT "IF" BECAUSE THAT TO ME MEANS SHE KNOWS BASED ON THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN THE WORLD ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. IM SOOO PLEASED WITH HER. I HOPE TO HEAR SOME OF YOUR STORIES FOLKS!!!

L@@ks like your talking about it, then backing off, and then when she wanted some items for food you agreed that will be great for you both.

Smart guy who knows how to lead through the door instead of trying to throw people through the door.

A tip of the hat at you...

My wife has her pintrest (spelling?) loaded with SHTF ideas, but I tell her to write them down and well try. Cause when it does hit the fan, the interwebs probably will not be available. Just glad my wife is on the right path.

Sorry about the ALL CAPS but Im just so dang happy right now.

L@@ks like your talking about it, then backing off, and then when she wanted some items for food you agreed that will be great for you both.

Smart guy who knows how to lead through the door instead of trying to throw people through the door.

A tip of the hat at you...

YOTESHOOTER, Yes sir thats what I had to do. She just had to be ready on her own time but now were beyond the point of no return so were going full speed ahead from here on out. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom