Nah........Cops Aren't Corrupt

"Also, I would feel comfortable in saying 99.99999 % of cops would stand in front of you or me and take a bullit for any of us ANY DAY of the week."

2 things,
1. they do it everyday - while not actually most times but it effect that is what they do. THANK YOU FOR THAT. Dont let bad apples ruin the deal. Seems like good and bad everywhere - nothing new.
2. Nobody is going to defend you and your family - I AM THE FIRST RESPONDER. Be armed - be vigilant - learn to defend and when to flee. Then do it.

I don't know about police but there are plenty of soldiers who used their bodies to shield a wounded man in combat.

Once again you deal in absolutes and are wrong.

There is no greater bond than that shared between two men who have protected one another in combat......I doubt many LEO know that feeling.

There is no greater bond than that shared between two men who have protected one another in combat......I doubt many LEO know that feeling.

Most of the LEOs I know are vets. Not all of them are combat vets but vets none the less.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, actually most of LEOs do. You have no idea what cops do for each other.

Is this headed in a creepy direction?

This is when dueling pistols should still be allowed.

You two walk it off and shoot one another, then some ODT members scramble to get your stuff......It could make for a fun give a way.

Back
Top Bottom