• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Navy SEAL reveals his secrets to unlocking the power of your mind and overcoming

Did you do any research on this guy? Maybe check out StolenValor.com or valordefense.gov?
I usually don't acknowledge keyboard operators but I just wan't to make sure you aren't suggesting I am a stolen valor candidate. So for your viewing pleasure I broke out some grown man **** for you. You can't buy any of this at the Army/Navy store. My last CO gifted me the flight helmet my last day in Sigonella. I didn't write books or spew bull**** for self gratification. I understand Opsec.
20191119_090936.jpg

I usually don't acknowledge keyboard operators but I just wan't to make sure you aren't suggesting I am a stolen valor candidate. So for your viewing pleasure I broke out some grown man **** for you. You can't buy any of this at the Army/Navy store. My last CO gifted me the flight helmet my last day in Sigonella. I didn't write books or spew bull**** for self gratification. I understand Opsec.
View attachment 2368837
When I asked if you did your research, there was never any hint that I questioned your service. What I was questioning was your immediate dismissal based on your experiences.

That coggins is crazier than a run over dog. He’s too much of an attention slut for real seals.

Edog537 Edog537 I think wheeler was suggesting that we look up david groggins to see if hes legit, not questioning your service.

Im not into that stolen valor, call out stuff. It's all cringey AF.

This thread got pretty cringey just the same but I enjoyed it. People can be so crappy to each other on the internet it can be easy to assume ill intent and jump to silly assumptions. I have done it. Pretty sure that's what ole dude did here.

iu

David Goggins, an endurance athlete known as the "toughest man on the planet", shares what it takes to overcome your mind, overcome failure, and accomplish anything.

From making the Navy SEALS on broken legs… breaking the world pull-up record (twice) by doing 4,030 pull-ups in 17 hours… learning how run 100 miles at one time, and more. Note this interview has a bit of "colorful language" in it. ;)

Cocaine

Back
Top Bottom