• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

need bow hunting partner around rome summerville or villanow area

RodneyGUNZ

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
I am bow hunting on some good unpressured national forest in villanow summerville and lafayette ga.i live in shannon ga between rome adairsville and calhoun and i would like to have a hunting buddy. Im hunting mon-thursday and doing some camping but would like to have someone that isnt scared of the dark to hunt with during bow primative weapons and gun season. I have just aquired 1 new hunting buddy for gun season finally and i would like to have someone to finish bow season with and the rest of the season.where i hunt is loaded with deer and we have taken some very big bucks its all national forest but noone ever hunts it bu me and my 12 year old son. If your interested lets get to hunting! If your interested and want to hunt let me know im readyif u dont have a bow i have 5 crossbows and alot of climbers and have ladder stands already set up i got everything we need to hunt

I am bow hunting on some good unpressured national forest in villanow summerville and lafayette ga.i live in shannon ga between rome adairsville and calhoun and i would like to have a hunting buddy. Im hunting mon-thursday and doing some camping but would like to have someone that isnt scared of the dark to hunt with during bow primative weapons and gun season. I have just aquired 1 new hunting buddy for gun season finally and i would like to have someone to finish bow season with and the rest of the season.where i hunt is loaded with deer and we have taken some very big bucks its all national forest but noone ever hunts it bu me and my 12 year old son. If your interested lets get to hunting! If your interested and want to hunt let me know im readyif u dont have a bow i have 5 crossbows and alot of climbers and have ladder stands already set up i got everything we need to hunt

PM Sent

Back
Top Bottom