• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

Sad that the desire to believe a story so you don't feel like a dupe is so strong that you not only refuse to consider other Evidence, but you mock it as well. Peaceful slavery, false freedom...The steak in the Matrix is mighty tasty for most.

All the media is fake news and there's a deep state running things.... Except for 9/11 they were totally honest about that :lol:

You're welcomed. We all want as many people as possible to see the postings in this thread. :thumb:
So you're going to change the thread title too :lol: power trip much?

Is it really that hard for you to believe that the government who funds the murder of the most defenseless and innocent human beings, might have had some involvement in 9/11 ?

For numerous years I was there is no way in hell the conspiracy theories could be right but I flew over 60% of Afghanistan and was like what's here in this POS country that would make the Brits, Russians and now Americans fight over? It wasn't the Taliban they could have been wiped out just as easy as ISIS if we wanted to. Then I question what two natural resources does Afghanistan have the most value? Opium and Lithium. The Opium epidemic here in the states has Skyrocketed after the war started plus would there be Opium Harvest "Cease Fires" instead of destroying the taliban's money maker? And Lithium...cell phones, cordless drills, cars etc, etc.

Tin foil hat on:tinfoil3:

For numerous years I was there is no way in hell the conspiracy theories could be right but I flew over 60% of Afghanistan and was like what's here in this POS country that would make the Brits, Russians and now Americans fight over? It wasn't the Taliban they could have been wiped out just as easy as ISIS if we wanted to. Then I question what two natural resources does Afghanistan have the most value? Opium and Lithium. The Opium epidemic here in the states has Skyrocketed after the war started plus would there be Opium Harvest "Cease Fires" instead of destroying the taliban's money maker? And Lithium...cell phones, cordless drills, cars etc, etc.

Tin foil hat on:tinfoil3:

There's a ton of people who had their boots on the ground in Afghanistan who are now just crazy conspiracy theorist.

So you're going to change the thread title too :lol: power trip much?

Is it really that hard for you to believe that the government who funds the murder of the most defenseless and innocent human beings, might have had some involvement in 9/11 ?
Uhhh…. I merged the threads and kept the title of the most appropriate one. But I do find your accusation absolutely PERFECT considering the thread. :pound:

I find anything nefarious "possible". That doesn't mean EVERYTHING nefarious is fact. Diminishing your enemy by pretending an entire culture hell bent on the destruction of the U.S. is absolutely incapable of occasionally hitting pay dirt because 'we' are so inpenetrable is what I find moves most from warranted responsible suspicion to tunnel visioned lunacy.

As I said in an old thread, sometimes when something walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck. The fact "they" also say it's a duck, doesn't make it a dog.

When I was at our FOB I would think "Please Lord if you come back today, don't come here first because you are going to be PISSED OFF, you have been gone 2000 years and people here are still in mud huts and humping sheep"

You could literally film a Bible movie there in most spots with no special effects needed, might just have to block out the occasional scooter or Toyota truck.

Back
Top Bottom