• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

So you're going to change the thread title too :lol: power trip much?

Is it really that hard for you to believe that the government who funds the murder of the most defenseless and innocent human beings, might have had some involvement in 9/11 ?

OP can still use on moved threads --> Thread Tools -> Edit Thread Title --> And go for it.

Put it back.

A big turning point in the whole "war on terror" was the complete left turn into Iraq. Very strange how Bush Sr. couldn't quite wrap things up the 1st time over there, then when we are supposedly hunting Al-Qaeda to, ya know-go after the terrorists who flew into buildings over here?- Bush Jr. suddenly decides to liberate Iraq from Saddam. WTH?! Then the WMDs, Big Oil etc. and so on...But, I'm sure it's just Alllllll conspiracy. Not quoting because I don't know the actual quote, but a friend of mine said it and I also saw it from someone here on the ODT-Whatever bad things you THINK the government is doing, it's much, much worse. Choose not to believe it if you want to. Makes no difference to me unless you show up wanting help if things go to complete crap. And if they don't, better for everyone.

Uhhh…. I merged the threads and kept the title of the most appropriate one. But I do find your accusation absolutely PERFECT considering the thread. :pound:

I find anything nefarious "possible". That doesn't mean EVERYTHING nefarious is fact. Diminishing your enemy by pretending an entire culture hell bent on the destruction of the U.S. is absolutely incapable of occasionally hitting pay dirt because 'we' are so inpenetrable is what I find moves most from warranted responsible suspicion to tunnel visioned lunacy.

As I said in an old thread, sometimes when something walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck. The fact "they" also say it's a duck, doesn't make it a dog.

So you find nothing of the official story suspicious? Building 7? Magically appearing passports? The exact area the Pentagon was hit? Osama being dumped in the ocean hours after being captured?

Again, the OP doesnt claim any conspiracies, it's just a sarcastic account of the official story. If you don't want to discuss these things that's cool, but changing the title and moving threads is pretty petty.

So you find nothing of the official story suspicious? Building 7? Magically appearing passports? The exact area the Pentagon was hit? Osama being dumped in the ocean hours after being captured?

Again, the OP doesnt claim any conspiracies, it's just a sarcastic account of the official story. If you don't want to discuss these things that's cool, but changing the title and moving threads is pretty petty.
Putting up a 'sarcastic account' of the slaughter of thousands of innocent Americans on that very anniversary isn't petty. I'll give you that much. Pretending you aren't supporting conspiracies isn't petty either. It's weak and pathetic. At least stand up for what you believe. No matter how disgustingly absurd.

Do I believe 911 was a government conspiracy? Absolutely do not. Do I believe the official story of the events? Absolutely do not.
And the whole ben laden thing, pure bull****. If they did kill him they have his head in a jar somewhere.

Putting up a 'sarcastic account' of the slaughter of thousands of innocent Americans on that very anniversary isn't petty. I'll give you that much. Pretending you aren't supporting conspiracies isn't petty either. It's weak and pathetic. At least stand up for what you believe. No matter how disgustingly absurd.
I put this thread up yesterday, you've bumped it 7 times today. There's nothing in the OP that is insensitive to the victims of 9/11.

Who's thread did you merge here anyway? It doesn't appear to me any other thread was moved here?

Apparently the mods want to control the conversation here and change the title to something that doesn't trigger them as much .
How do you live under so much oppression? And you posted this even though your original title remains? At some point people are going to start to think you're just here to stir the feces...

Back
Top Bottom