• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Never invite a killer to your property

Never invite a killer to your property , you will regret it! I told him he could only kill a doe , The some ***** says he couldn’t see the horns ? WTF
Adding this on Sunday Am,The above stated Deer is from my New York spot! The top left and right deer is the deer that I’ve been hunting for three years now current pictures but only nighttime pictures in three years and never had a Day picture . The hunt begins this week for this beautiful specimen

Attachments

• 940CABC9-6B99-4C3C-AF70-CA578DC8A8C4.png
    940CABC9-6B99-4C3C-AF70-CA578DC8A8C4.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 20
I had a similar situation back in high school. So called best friend id known since elementary school. I got him his first deer ever. After retrieving his gut shot doe out of a beaver swamp slung over my shoulder you would think he could appreciate it when i took him to a different piece of property afterwards and said kill any doe but no bucks. I was a few hundred yards away. He fired 3x with the 30-30 i lent him. I Pulled around to pick him up later that evening expecting to see 3 dead deer or one shot to **** deer. He stood there as if nothing happened. Claimed he missed a doe 3 times. Truth came out in school as multiple people came to tell me he had told them he shot at a monster buck. That there plus a bunch of other b/s from his end is why we aren’t friends to this day. Sucks some people cant appreciate nothin.

I had a similar situation back in high school. So called best friend id known since elementary school. I got him his first deer ever. After retrieving his gut shot doe out of a beaver swamp slung over my shoulder you would think he could appreciate it when i took him to a different place and said any doe no bucks. I was a few hundred yards away. He fired 3x with the 30-30 i lent him. I Pulled around to pick him up later that evening expecting to see 3 dead deer or one shot to **** deer. He stood there as if nothing happened. Claimed he missed a doe 3 times. Truth came out in school as multiple people came to tell me he had told them he shot at a monster buck. That there plus a bunch of other b/s from his end is why we aren’t friends to this day. Sucks some people cant appreciate nothin.
Buck Fever is real

Back
Top Bottom