• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Never invite a killer to your property

Yeah you’re only as good as your word. If I told somebody I would only shoot a doe on their property, that is the only thing I would shoot. Even if the biggest buck in the world comes through. My cousin kinda did the same thing to me a couple of years ago, I told him to only shoot a big buck or a doe. He shot a small basket rack 6 pointer and said man I swear I thought it was bigger. Needless to say he hasn’t been invited back and won’t be.

I’ve got to know, is this thread for real. Deer like that end up on the front cover of GON.

If the OP is that selfish he wouldn’t have taken the pic, and he’d be chiming one about how pissed he is that his precious deer got kilt.

He got the reaction he wanted. The lynch mob grabbed the torches, the rope, and are ready to hang the man without even hearing 2 sides of the story. Typical internet bad ass mentality.

My guess is the OP put his friend on this deer, and is screwing with y’all about it. His title says it all...if he was pissed the title would be different.

If the OP is that selfish he wouldn’t have taken the pic, and he’d be chiming one about how pissed he is that his precious deer got kilt.

I’m just surprised the poor guy isn’t toting a black eye or a bullet in the ass from one of the haters who takes him to be a total douche bag without even knowing what actually happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He got the reaction he wanted. The lynch mob grabbed the torches, the rope, and are ready to hang the man without even hearing 2 sides of the story. Typical internet bad ass mentality.

My guess is the OP put his friend on this deer, and is screwing with y’all about it. His title says it all...if he was pissed the title would be different.

I’m just surprised the poor guy isn’t toting a black eye or a bullet in the ass from one of the haters who takes him to be a total douche bag without even knowing what actually happened.

Oh yeah it really happened to me this week

62C4A333-CA1B-496A-A519-0621956B5405.png

Back
Top Bottom