• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New examiners

Not yet but yeah it is coming which will mean the end of all NFA purchases for me and others in my situation.

You NFA dealers and manufacturers better wake up and start fighting this or plan to join the other 47% on welfare...

Warner Robins CLEO or Houston Co CLEO won't sign? Hoston Co DA may, he runs the Houston Co Carries Concealed hccconline.com

Warner Robins CLEO or Houston Co CLEO won't sign? Hoston Co DA may, he runs the Houston Co Carries Concealed hccconline.com

I am in Peach. I list WR since most people in GA know the city, and it is where I grew up anyway. I have not checked personally but secondhand info I have received tells me it would be difficult here. I never had a reason to check because I went the trust route in the first place since I lived in Atlanta at the time, and there was no way I was getting a CLEO signoff back then.

I am in Peach. I list WR since most people in GA know the city, and it is where I grew up anyway. I have not checked personally but secondhand info I have received tells me it would be difficult here. I never had a reason to check because I went the trust route in the first place since I lived in Atlanta at the time, and there was no way I was getting a CLEO signoff back then.

Oh ok. Peach Ft. Valley? Or is Peach Byron?

Oh ok, that truely sucks. I hope the ATF listens to......oh nevermind this is a gov't agency that knows what is best for eveyone

Back
Top Bottom