• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

+++New GA Ruling..+++

I am of the same thought. This is a grandstand bill.
It's nothing but political posturing. It will do nothing to make the firearms laws in Georgia better.

It is a political statement, and nothing more. The only thing it will do is distract activists and elected politicians from making real reforms to Georgia law in the effort to restore the right to bear arms.

I'd rather activists and Legislators in Ga. work on repealing places of worship, schools, government buildings, bars, Open Carry without a license, etc.......

Ed Stone said:

Ever wonder why Marbut, the man behind Montana's effort is not manufacturing in state rifles? (Imagine that, he did this to make money) Because even he knows the law is not worth the paper it is written on.

Did you know he already lost in court?

Did you know his case is on appeal to the Ninth Circuit? I think this was briefed last summer. Anybody know if the Ninth Circuit ruled on it yet?

When the ATF told him that they would put is butt in jail, he turned yellow, even though Montana had passed this law. What does that tell you?

Please do not fall for this pandering. They want you to feel good without accomplishing anything.

Let's make gun laws better, not make worthless feel good statements.

I'd rather activists and Legislators in Ga. work on repealing places of worship, schools, government buildings, bars, Open Carry without a license, etc.......

I've written almost every representative for the state and have gotten several responses. Many are of note, but the one from Representative Kelley of district 16 is exceptional. If HB90 goes to a vote, you can expect a 'YES' from him. He included several other bills that he is helping to sponsor and will certainly vote in favor of, including HB26, 27, 28, 29, 35, & 100. They include the right to carry on campus, in church, and during "emergency management" situations.

Back
Top Bottom