• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Hornady pills - ATIP Match

Great post. I was reading about them over at long range hunting. Should** make an excellent long range round. I might experiment with my 6.5CMs and my .308.

Edit: I guess for right now they only have the heavier 30 cal offerings? That’s disappointing. Also, those G1 BCs are a little hard to believe. Companies normally over estimate G1 BC. I need to calculate it on my own.

Regardless still an exciting offering. Looking forward to getting some.

Great post. I was reading about them over at long range hunting. Should** make an excellent long range round. I might experiment with my 6.5CMs and my .308.

Edit: I guess for right now they only have the heavier 30 cal offerings? That’s disappointing. Also, those G1 BCs are a little hard to believe. Companies normally over estimate G1 BC. I need to calculate it on my own.

I’m fixing to get back into handloading .300WM, so these came out at the right time for me.

Hornady is ahead of the curve on BC's with verified dollar.

Back
Top Bottom