• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New member influx

I say bring the offers on, I like a good laugh and composing appropriate replies.

Where do you find your member number ?

I've had 2 interactions with 2 recently joined members.
I almost called them out here but alas I cannot. One I'll give the benefit of doubt to but PM for the name of one who should be on anyone's ignore list.
The new guy inferred that I was not a solid buyer by asking if his AK hellpup pistol was I.O. build or an actual Polish Hellpup AK pistol. Just send a pic of the manufacture markings on the recover
But apparently I'm not a solid buyer lol
We need an area where we can sling mud, name call, take off the gloves and generally be able to ***** and moan all we want.
If you can't handle it, don't come in. Bunch of damn asshats....
There's already a place for that... it's called Facebook.

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a need amongst new and some older members to know the precise round count of what I'm offering (even if that info isn't provided for theirs). Seriously, since when has the ordinary mere mortal gun user worn it out just from shooting it? And if you do, barrels are cheap...

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a need amongst new and some older members to know the precise round count of what I'm offering (even if that info isn't provided for theirs). Seriously, since when has the ordinary mere mortal gun user worn it out just from shooting it? And if you do, barrels are cheap...
yeah aint worth buying if more than 10 rounds down the pipe,cause you know it was never cleaned

I just had a new member do an "I'll Take It", exchange Texts ... then disappear ... Don't these new guys understand that this just isn't acceptable behavior here?

Cost me the loss of another interested party ... Getting to the point that unless you have a 100% Positive Trading score over at least a dozen trades ... I may not be willing to trade with them!

I require a stool sample and pictures of birthmarks in addition. Can't be too careful.
Be careful what you ask for...
upload_2017-9-1_13-15-17.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom