• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New member influx

Dealing with the newbies is always a roll of the dice

I'm a gambling man and love rolling the dice. We've all been noobs. I've probably been the first feedback on a dozen members..

i miss mikey

I still miss him!

I miss Mikey also! I normally only deal with established members. Members with no feedback must meet me real close to my house in case they don't show up.

The funny thing is, since he lives less than 5 minutes from me, he offered to let me see the rifle on Sunday...

Some of the older members on here have issues. Guy on here now selling with three negs. He gave me the run around on a deal and I just let it go He's had stuff I was interested in but not dealing with him !
Ok. Here's my question. Is it ok to give this guy's name out if someone asks me for it in a PM ? I would not post it for everyone to see !

Ok. Here's my question. Is it ok to give this guy's name out if someone asks me for it in a PM ? I would not post it for everyone to see !

Again.
That's why we need a no holds barred section to let the butt hurt flow!
I'd love to be able to call out douchbag sellers in a thread, dedicated to such asshats. Then they may, but probably not, be compelled to rethink their idioicracy.

Back
Top Bottom