• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New modular Rugged Obsidian 9

Is there way of this mounting to a 13.5x1LH for my sig MPX pistol without a long thread adapter??

Your options are either a fixed mount, or a fixed barrel spacer with an appropriately threaded piston.

SilencerCo Octane mounts work with Obsidian suppressors, so you could do the following:

13.5Mx1LH Piston, p/n: AC26 ($86 MSRP) AND Fixed Barrel Spacer, p/n: AC22 ($59 MSRP)

OR

13.5Mx1LH Fixed Mount, p/n: AC1526 ($86 MSRP)

I'd recommend the latter, less parts, less dollars spent.

Reactions: CSA
Your options are either a fixed mount, or a fixed barrel spacer with an appropriately threaded piston.

SilencerCo Octane mounts work with Obsidian suppressors, so you could do the following:

13.5Mx1LH Piston, p/n: AC26 ($86 MSRP) AND Fixed Barrel Spacer, p/n: AC22 ($59 MSRP)

OR

13.5Mx1LH Fixed Mount, p/n: AC1526 ($86 MSRP)

Ok thanks man.

I have the fixed mount for my obsidian on my CZ scorpion Evo. The mount, no matter what, gets stuck on my barrel and I have to use channel-locks to get it off. It's not a bad thing if you want to leave it on as a muzzle device. Good luck if your threads sit inside a hand guard!

I'm using the fixed barrel spacer now with the piston, eliminating that issue. One day I'll pony up for the 3 lug.

Back
Top Bottom