• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New old stock 14.5" Colt Socom AR barrel with front sight $189

Just got home and looked at the link, that is the company. I will say I don't hold stock in the allegations as it was made by a competitor, but if found to be true it would suck. From what I've read though Phase V has a lot of happy buyers so...
A member here PMed me a link to that thread last night. As you said, it seemed like the main guy that repeatedly made that allegation was a competitor that kept posting links to his online store where he had Socom barrels for sale also.

It would be pretty dumb to be selling stolen government property on gunbroker or ebay or any other public website. That's an electronic paper trail that even Ray Charles could follow. Who knows though? We see news reports and videos of crooks doing stupid stuff all the time.

I guess we'll see if anything ever comes of this.

A member here PMed me a link to that thread last night. As you said, it seemed like the main guy that repeatedly made that allegation was a competitor that kept posting links to his online store where he had Socom barrels for sale also.

It would be pretty dumb to be selling stolen government property on gunbroker or ebay or any other public website. That's an electronic paper trail that even Ray Charles could follow. Who knows though? We see news reports and videos of crooks doing stupid stuff all the time.

I guess we'll see if anything ever comes of this.

That thread and other ones are at least a few years old...I would think that if it was that obvious they were dealing in stolen goods, that they would have been busted already. And when they have those barrels in stock, it's only a few at a time...I wouldn't think they would put a legitimate business at risk over a few barrels here and there...But you're right--Who knows???

That thread and other ones are at least a few years old...I would think that if it was that obvious they were dealing in stolen goods, that they would have been busted already. And when they have those barrels in stock, it's only a few at a time...I wouldn't think they would put a legitimate business at risk over a few barrels here and there...But you're right--Who knows???

Go to the end of thread on M4C, competitor was still making claims and saying it was being investigated as of Dec 2016. You would think though if they were not legit, they would have stopped by now. They also sell FN bcg for something like $95 which is a steal as well.

Back
Top Bottom