• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New pistol broken and dealer is........

Sorry to burst your bubble boys but it doesn't work that way the gun store isn't responsible for Ruger's quality control if the LGS does an unauthorised repair the warranty is void If you come in my store you will get the same response why should I make one of my guns unusable when its Ruger's issue.
Name of your store?

Sorry to burst your bubble boys but it doesn't work that way the gun store isn't responsible for Ruger's quality control if the LGS does an unauthorised repair the warranty is void If you come in my store you will get the same response why should I make one of my guns unusable when its Ruger's issue.
Bingo

I've sold hundreds of rugers. Only 1 in 20 years have I had to send back. I won't order anymore kahrs. . . I Hesitate on keltec . . I've never had to send a glock back. I've sold a lot more of them to. I have had Ruger and Remington mail me parts for free to fix customer guns. North American arms gave me three extra mags when I returned a 32 automatic for it dropping magazines.

Ruger customer service is stellar. I bet if you asked you could probably get the new IV with one button take-down. I would've waited and done that anyway instead of buying the III now. They just fixed the biggest complaint everyone has about the Mark series.

Had a Ruger LCP break an extractor.
Called Ruger, they said you can send it back for us to fix or we can mail the part.
Replacement part in hand in just a few days. No charge.

Two thumbs up for Ruger.

Back
Top Bottom