• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Project Dodge Guys Holler at me.

20201003_140050.jpg
Hey y'all I really need a bed for this truck. As y'all will see in the pics there's a big rust hole right in the middle of this one. The late Drunk Professor Phil that owned this truck before me fancied himself a semi professional pool man. So there was always chlorine and other chemicals in the bed of this truck. Definitely took a toll.
So if anyone knows of a decent bed at a decent price or even a whole parts truck don't hesitate to comment here or message me.
Oh and the truck does run as of yesterday. Needs a lot of typical neglected maintenance parts but it does run. And it was free so...

Attachments

• 20201003_140053.jpg
    20201003_140053.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 8
View attachment 2851661 Hey y'all I really need a bed for this truck. As y'all will see in the pics there's a big rust hole right in the middle of this one. The late Drunk Professor Phil that owned this truck before me fancied himself a semi professional pool man. So there was always chlorine and other chemicals in the bed of this truck. Definitely took a toll.
So if anyone knows of a decent bed at a decent price or even a whole parts truck don't hesitate to comment here or message me.
Oh and the truck does run as of yesterday. Needs a lot of typical neglected maintenance parts but it does run. And it was free so...

Cut out the bed, run some bracing crossways and line with oak lumber

Get that junker running and cleaned up good and sell it .
Use the money to buy something worth keeping.

ive gotten several free vehicles over the years and I fixed and flipped em

once even got offered a free bus that hadn’t been cranked in 7 years, I got it running with new batteries and fresh gas and fixed the brakes with new rubber lines and pads, and sold that baby for $6,000

for the Dakota bed, I wouldn’t spend much money or time replacing it or repairing it.
I’d cut a sheet of plywood to fit and keep driving it. Or get one of those thick rubber sheets from tractor supply and cut it to fit

maybe pour some rust stopper chemical on it first

Back
Top Bottom