New Purchases

I bought a couple thousand cheap Russian 7.62x39 before this current shortage for $175/m plus $20 shipping. Now it is over $400 for the same product. Guess what? I am not buying anymore until the price goes down. My biggest fear is that the biden White House will ban importation of cheap foreign ammo " to make us safer"!!!!!!

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

I keep asking myself, If I wait will it come down in price or is it just going to stay high? I think building is better because I can get parts as I can afford them. My 02.

I would certainly buy a gun in a new caliber, even if I can get stuff to load it today. I hope to be around another 40 years or so, surely I can find reasonable components between now and then. I don't have to shoot a gun the day I get it, it sometimes takes a couple of years

I bought a new (to me) 1892 Winchester in 32-20 or 32 WCF, but really only because the shop had three boxes of Remington ammunition to go with it. 150 rounds isn't much, but i have dies and molds so I can cast my own and re-roll them.

Back
Top Bottom