• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Section: Tactics & Training ???

Do you support a new forum section called "Tactics & Training"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't vote just for one reason....I trully feel it would just turn into a boiler room....Simply cause it seems as though a LOT of our "Professional trainers" seem to get their panties in a wad anytime anyone suggest something other than the way they do it at "the place they teach".......If everyone pro an not could get along and take everything for what its really worth I think it would be great....But in reality I just see a ton of fights an name calling and "Where did you get your firearms or tactic instruction lisecense from?" BS.....

I voted yes,
But just Luke the rest of the Internet you will have to weed through the BS. I will bet the professionals will soon be evident, as will the mall ninjas.

I didn't vote just for one reason....I trully feel it would just turn into a boiler room....Simply cause it seems as though a LOT of our "Professional trainers" seem to get their panties in a wad anytime anyone suggest something other than the way they do it at "the place they teach".......If everyone pro an not could get along and take everything for what its really worth I think it would be great....But in reality I just see a ton of fights an name calling and "Where did you get your firearms or tactic instruction lisecense from?" BS.....

I haven't seen this anywhere. Where have you?

Professionals debate opinions and learn that way. So does anyone else that is listening in.

I haven't seen this anywhere. Where have you?

Professionals debate opinions and learn that way. So does anyone else that is listening in.

I've seen it, it happens in most of the "what would you do" type of threads

I suggested this several months ago to no avail.

This could be a very valuable addition to the O.D.T.
There are a handful of guys on here who consistently offer proven, tactically sound advice that unfortunately gets drowned out on occasion by others whose "training" has been derived from either an xbox or MGM Studio's.

For self-defense purposes the gun itself is just about worthless without the skills to use it properly.
My sig. line pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

It'll either work or it won't. It's worth a shot.

Last edited:
I vote no based on some idiot following some instruction/tactic posted on here and making the ODT liable in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom