• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Section: Tactics & Training ???

Do you support a new forum section called "Tactics & Training"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote no based on some idiot following some instruction/tactic posted on here and making the ODT liable in some way.

How would that differ from a post in general discussion about the same topic?
The question was not whether to allow a topic, but whether or not to give those topics there own section.

How would that differ from a post in general discussion about the same topic?
The question was not whether to allow a topic, but whether or not to give those topics there own section.

I didn't think it would,but I think an attorney would imply that "section" was the basis for some persons improper actions. Based on a very tight budget,the ODT can't waste $ on frivolous lawsuits. This is the society we live in,sad but true. Just my protocol for daily life.

I didn't think it would,but I think an attorney would imply that "section" was the basis for some persons improper actions. Based on a very tight budget,the ODT can't waste $ on frivolous lawsuits. This is the society we live in,sad but true. Just my protocol for daily life.

That same logic would mean all of the movie studios would be liable for the crap you see on screen. It is an interesting point, but one that I've never heard of anyone being held liable for. Have any support for it?

I'll try to create the section tonight and we will see how it goes.

I'm really not interested in creating a forum for professionals, it has to be open to everyone without them being asked where they got their training if it is something a pro doesn't agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom