• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Spikes Ambi lower receiver

Lol nah, I was just wondering the general area. I go out there once or twice a year. I don't have any ill feelings toward ya.

Haha now that's funny right there!
Lol..I'm In Mendocino County, Antioch is cool, spent a lot of time going to the ocean there it's really shallow bay.

Hell no we don't! ! Are you kidding me? We are overrun dude! And this day and age no one wants to get together, just stay seperate and watch your rights go flying out the window! Kinda like the oh your from Cali...Wtf u doing here...dude its america.. let's ****ing get together and fix this stupid ****!!!!!!!

If you truly believed that you would be staying and fighting instead of moving to a different state. From where I sit California appears to be lost.

If you truly believed that you would be staying and fighting instead of moving to a different state. From where I sit California appears to be lost.
Ya..let's stay in a state that opresses you and put your family through hell to stay and fight some lost cause??? Cmon get serious...get common sense.. your ignorance is really sky high right now.

Back
Top Bottom