• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Spikes Ambi lower receiver

...Will be pinned when I get it for the next 6 months before I relocate.
Can you make it inoperable in order to comply with the state law, but in such a way that you can return it to full functionality if you move out of CA? It would truly suck to pay for all those ambi features and not be able to use them.

To be fair, I have nothing against Californians, just the state itself. Really wish you all would get your politicians under control. Not like we don't have our own problems here, but your state is nucking futs.

Seems they are bit far gone for that. I almost get the vibe that Cali's almost want to be controlled by politicians.

Can you make it inoperable in order to comply with the state law, but in such a way that you can return it to full functionality if you move out of CA? It would truly suck to pay for all those ambi features and not be able to use them.
Ya there's a way to temp pin it..I just need to get it in my hands so I can get around this commie state for a few more months.

Seems they are bit far gone for that. I almost get the vibe that Cali's almost want to be controlled by politicians.
Hell no we don't! ! Are you kidding me? We are overrun dude! And this day and age no one wants to get together, just stay seperate and watch your rights go flying out the window! Kinda like the oh your from Cali...Wtf u doing here...dude its america.. let's ****ing get together and fix this stupid ****!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom