• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New to hunting, need help!!

Deadpool454

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Hey guys! I picked up a Mosin Nagant 91/30 that has never been fired and I've picked up a retro mount for the scope and a picking up a scope to go hunt this year for my first time.
I'm hunting with some friends due to we are agreeing to take the meat and feed the needy this year and just overall be philanthropic.

SO I just need tips and tricks on what exactly what not and what to do.
FYI- I don't know **** besides shoot, kill, drag home.
any tips would be great!!!

also hunting spots would be sick as well!!!

thanks!!!

I must be missing something,,Just Doe tags? that does not apply in Georgia..You have a limit of 12 deer of which only two can have bone above the hair line..Doe tags only are issued in many states for non Residents. This year DNR decided to make from Dec 1 through 25 buck only in Georgia..Just say'in DD

I must be missing something,,Just Doe tags? that does not apply in Georgia..You have a limit of 12 deer of which only two can have bone above the hair line..Doe tags only are issued in many states for non Residents. This year DNR decided to make from Dec 1 through 25 buck only in Georgia..Just say'in DD

It's what I was suggested BUT that's why I started this thread, to find out what's up with the hunting thereof.
Anything else I need to know?

- - - Updated - - -

Never been fired Mosin?????
Yep, never fired, EVER.

Hey guys! I picked up a Mosin Nagant 91/30 that has never been fired and I've picked up a retro mount for the scope and a picking up a scope to go hunt this year for my first time.
I'm hunting with some friends due to we are agreeing to take the meat and feed the needy this year and just overall be philanthropic.

SO I just need tips and tricks on what exactly what not and what to do.
FYI- I don't know **** besides shoot, kill, drag home.
any tips would be great!!!

also hunting spots would be sick as well!!!

thanks!!!

First thing to do is go to a range and practice, learn the weapon and what you can do effectively with it. Next after you know you abilities with the weapon, Get with people that know how to hunt and where to hunt..Be it a lease, WMA, Private or National forest land. You have a worthy cause. and I wish you all the best in your in devour. DD

Oh I know the firearm very well and I suppose all we need are the licenses/tags and a place to shoot, I figured someone on here might know where to hunt. And thanks man! I'm just a firm believer in Law of attraction, do good and good will come unto you:)

Oh I know the firearm very well and I suppose all we need are the licenses/tags and a place to shoot, I figured someone on here might know where to hunt. And thanks man! I'm just a firm believer in Law of attraction, do good and good will come unto you:)

I am sorry but how can you know a unfired weapon very well? I would take the advise given above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom