• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New (to me) car

I was looking at one the other day and thinking man that's a cool car, until I realized the drivers side window lines up perfectly with a pickup truck bumper.
Guess it's a sign of getting old when thoughts of practicality start over riding sports car lust. LOL

I was looking at one the other day and thinking man that's a cool car, until I realized the drivers side window lines up perfectly with a pickup truck bumper.
Guess it's a sign of getting old when thoughts of practicality start over riding sports car lust. LOL

Been driving sports cars my entire life. If you spend too much time thinking about the risks, you won't have any fun. You have to drive them like motorcycles, head on a swivel.

I'm not a huge fan of the back, but overall this car is sick! I can't imagine the power it has. I have a Charger RT, but this isn't even in the same league. This is a supercar.

Dude congrats. I am truly happy you are happy but that looks like a Corvette like my wife's Fiat looks like a BMW 7 series.

Last edited:
I really like the ride, congrats man. I am still getting used to the square tail lights, but overall, it is just flat out sexy.

Back
Top Bottom