• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New-to-me rifle, thanks to Burdy

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
Bought it recently, secondhand and lightly used, from Burdy Burdy .

Bergara Premier LRP with a heavier-than-standard, 1:8” twist, 18”, .308 barrel

PDC Custom chassis

TriggerTech flat trigger

Nightforce 20MOA rail

Swapped out the muzzle device for a Silencerco ASR brake to go with my Omega suppressor.

This is the chassis that I had @FatAlbert Cerakote the bolts and fasteners for me.

The plan is to mount a Nightforce NX8 4-32x50mm, but I got tired of waiting and they keep pushing the shipping date back. I already had the spare Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42mm F1 in a Global Defense Initiatives P-ROM L-Model mount sitting around, so I decided to slap it on top and get some range time this upcoming weekend. I’ll swap it out for the NX8 when it arrives in a couple months.

4EC38FBD-310E-4131-AAE0-3C36A2DB53AC.jpeg
F102BECD-4464-4B35-8FE3-6F805DC65B11.jpeg

Cerakoting those bolts made a much larger difference visually than I expected. Let me know how that NX8 works for you. I sold it a little short because of the eyebox, but forgot I was looking at it for hunting which means I would only use 75% of the mag range anyway, I still have it on my mind as a possibility (2.5-20).

Cerakoting those bolts made a much larger difference visually than I expected. Let me know how that NX8 works for you. I sold it a little short because of the eyebox, but forgot I was looking at it for hunting which means I would only use 75% of the mag range anyway, I still have it on my mind as a possibility (2.5-20).

Will do. I have one of each of the two new models in order.

Finally got my NF RAP in, put the illuminator in perfect position and the focus for the 2124-LR is easily reachable while on the gun with the super short Vudu. Everything right where you can get to it. I also finally figured out what to do with all the stickers I have been tossing in a drawer over the years.
IMG_20190608_132732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom