• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ney york church raffles "ar15" away

" Koletas declined to elaborate on details of the alleged death threats he received and indicated he had not contacted authorities.

“I don’t need the police to protect myself,” he told the newspaper"

The irony of threatening someone's life tov show opposition to private firearms ownership is awesome.

Makes about as much sense as starting a fire to prove theres no need for fire extinguishers.

" Koletas declined to elaborate on details of the alleged death threats he received and indicated he had not contacted authorities.

The irony of threatening someone's life tov show opposition to private firearms ownership is awesome.

Makes about as much sense as starting a fire to prove theres no need for fire extinguishers.
ya go figure lmfao

Ain't that the truth.^^^^^^^^^^^ But that's got to be the fugliest AR I've ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom