• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFA Registry of grandfathered "Assault weapons" ---- 2013 Legislation

Just really fed up with it, the tip of the iceberg that sunk my ship are all these gun shops just doing her job for her. **** them and then horse they rode in on. You pretty much just did her job for her and just let everybody know that you agree that ar-15s are to blame. To hell with you. You just set our cause back even further. Thanks a lot.

Just really fed up with it, the tip of the iceberg that sunk my ship are all these gun shops just doing her job for her. **** them and then horse they rode in on. You pretty much just did her job for her and just let everybody know that you agree that ar-15s are to blame. To hell with you. You just set our cause back even further. Thanks a lot.

Where's the GD like button?!?!?! Post this on FB so I can like it.

Why? I'm sure all these traitor gun dealers have already sent copies of everybody who bought "assault weapons" to the ATF. Just doing their part to save us from our selves,

Sad but true. Read Dana Safety Supply won't sell long rifles to individuals any more. The world has gone mad. This is how liberty dies.

This is the central scrutinizer, the white zone is for loading and unloading only...

Back
Top Bottom