• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NIB Unfired message. Asking MSRP

Rick.

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
I find that any time I see a post with the word Unfired or NIB, the weapon is listed for about the same as I can buy it new online. Am I meant to low ball the seller at that point? Once a gun is purchased from the dealer, it is considered used right? Kinda like a car

I find that any time I see a post with the word Unfired or NIB, the weapon is listed for about the same as I can buy it new online. Am I meant to low ball the seller at that point? Once a gun is purchased from the dealer, it is considered used right? Kinda like a car

Sure, might as well. Worst they can say is "no."

You must be new :)
Ill explain this the best that i can, trying to leave arguments out!
Here around the ODT we base our prices off what they are selling for. Your more than welcome to post them at whatever price you want. We dont complain about prices we simply move on if we dont like em.
The point is.. if you can find it cheaper, go buy it there :) hope i helped.

dont-buy-it.jpg

I had a similar experience last night...seller had an item that was somewhat interested in, but he had it priced at about 1.5x what it is available for online. I sent him a polite PM, asking if he had any wiggle room, and if not, I certainly understood. He responded as politely, saying he had more tied up in it than the link showed, and that he couldn't match the price.

No harm or foul, and we just went out separate ways.

It used to bug me to see things inflated extravagantly but now I just smile and laugh when I see the same "killer deal" posted time and time again.

Here around the ODT we base our prices off what they are selling for.

This, I don't agree with. I see plenty of $2000 KSG's ($1300 on GB currently) and the like.

I had a similar experience last night...seller had an item that was somewhat interested in, but he had it priced at about 1.5x what it is available for online. I sent him a polite PM, asking if he had any wiggle room, and if not, I certainly understood. He responded as politely, saying he had more tied up in it than the link showed, and that he couldn't match the price.

No harm or foul, and we just went out separate ways.

It used to bug me to see things inflated extravagantly but now I just smile and laugh when I see the same "killer deal" posted time and time again.

This, I don't agree with. I see plenty of $2000 KSG's ($1300 on GB currently) and the like.

The point is.. if you can find it cheaper, go buy it there hope i helped.

You must be new :)
Ill explain this the best that i can, trying to leave arguments out!
Here around the ODT we base our prices off what they are selling for. Your more than welcome to post them at whatever price you want. We dont complain about prices we simply move on if we dont like em.
The point is.. if you can find it cheaper, go buy it there :) hope i helped.

This, plus that was the nicest way I have ever heard it explained around here haha

Back
Top Bottom