• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NIB Unfired message. Asking MSRP

I think I'm gonna buy out Bud's gun shop and repost everything on here at plus ten percent! lol

I hope you have a FFL or you would be commiting a crime. Making a profit from firearms is illegal without a FFL.

I sold a NIB, never fired, never even had the cylinder turned Colt 1851 Navy. I got a bit more for it than had it been beat to hell.

Of course it was a 2nd generation one.:D

I hope you have a FFL or you would be commiting a crime. Making a profit from firearms is illegal without a FFL.
Is this true. what happens if I sell my S&W 22 jet that my dad bought in the 70's for triple the amount of money he paid for it. Am I committing a crime. Must be a fine line in the way the law is written.

Is this true. what happens if I sell my S&W 22 jet that my dad bought in the 70's for triple the amount of money he paid for it. Am I committing a crime. Must be a fine line in the way the law is written.

I believe the difference would be in your intent. It is not illegal to make money on a firearm, but it is illegal to buy and sell firearms with the intent of making a profit without a FFL.

I'm pretty sure he was kidding......
Hes not.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the difference would be in your intent. It is not illegal to make money on a firearm, but it is illegal to buy and sell firearms with the intent of making a profit without a FFL.

This ^^^^^

You must be new :)
Ill explain this the best that i can, trying to leave arguments out!
Here around the ODT we base our prices off what they are selling for. Your more than welcome to post them at whatever price you want. We dont complain about prices we simply move on if we dont like em.
The point is.. if you can find it cheaper, go buy it there :) hope i helped.

I agree with most of what you said. Most being the key word, some make little pissy comments and gripe about others prices on their sales. But like its been said before, if you don't like the price, move on elsewhere. No need to bash others.

Back
Top Bottom