• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NIB Unfired message. Asking MSRP

I was just thinking about a poll on how many threads are related to used gun prices... then the horse keeled over.

I agree with you, but it's worth what it's worth to the seller... disinterested buyers please shuffle along.

Once a gun is purchased from the dealer, it is considered used right? Kinda like a car

If it's unfired from the factory, it's still NEW. If it's been sold six times in the factory box and never fired, it's still considered "New In Box"

That's just my opinion of course. If you value it the same as a car, then every weapon sold on here is worth 50% less the minute it changes hands. (depreciation)

Whatever is posted, there isn't a thing wrong with you making an offer via PM.
However, etiquette suggests that you NOT post low-ball offers / OR "You can buy it for $1,000 less at Bud's... " as a reply on the seller's posting for everyone to see!
If an item is priced too high, the Seller will soon see this in the form of no responses to his / her posting ....

hehehe why so serious? Ill admit ive posted like this in jest, but yeah move on. And if you offer them a reasonable offer tell them to keep you in mind. Someone who may have overpaid will have a hard time letting go even much less at a loss. and if value is percieved to high by owner, usually lost cause. like others have said.....lack of item selling should indicate to anyone price is to high unless its a rarer collectable or curio....some folks just dont care about them.

As often as we get [Glock] price threads, you would think people would get the message. I think it serves a purpose though, as there are always new people joining the site whom, with all good intentions, would like to save some lucky buyer the sales tax "if you were going to buy one anyway". Bless their hearts.

Back
Top Bottom