• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice looking rack.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The finish is Greystone. I have the 7 gun rack with storage and two single gun display racks that I do not believe he makes anymore. I just ordered the 14 gun double rack without storage. I have found that the storeage area, while functional, ends up being a storeage place for junk. So on the one I just ordered, no storeage. They do the job for me.

Eh, do the make racks for shotguns?

i56.tinypic.com_25i0j9i.jpg

The finish is Greystone. I have the 7 gun rack with storage and two single gun display racks that I do not believe he makes anymore. I just ordered the 14 gun double rack without storage. I have found that the storeage area, while functional, ends up being a storeage place for junk. So on the one I just ordered, no storeage. They do the job for me.

Cool.. Thanks for the info.. I went with the accessory 7 gun camel rock.. I got the accessory ones mainly to accommodate some long barrel revolvers I have.. and will have.. Haha.. I like the doubles.. I couldnt go with the double due to some shelving plans I have above where the racks will sit on the wall table.. With the doubles measurements though its the best route to go if you have the room..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom