• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nickle Boron bolt carrier seller on ebay

As I said before the ICE Arms NiBx coloration is off but other than that, I am very happy. Huge thanks to mtdawg for the staking job! :thumb:

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_IMG_20140406_134604823_zpsdhuq5eui.jpg

As it sits, I have $96 in this...and that includes postage to and back from mtdawg.

Glad it made its way back home! :cool:

Update, the spare carrier that went missing last Monday, mysteriously showed up on the USPS tracking system on Saturday and was finally received by another happy ODT member today. Weirdest shipping experience ever. Thankfully, it didn't disappear completely.

I should have my gas key this afternoon from Rays Surplus on eBay. I usually don't purchase gun parts on eBay, but I've actually spoken to this seller in person previously. I'll post up some pics once it arrives and I get it installed.

Update, the spare carrier that went missing last Monday, mysteriously showed up on the USPS tracking system on Saturday and was finally received by another happy ODT member today. Weirdest shipping experience ever. Thankfully, it didn't disappear completely.

I should have my gas key this afternoon from Rays Surplus on eBay. I usually don't purchase gun parts on eBay, but I've actually spoken to this seller in person previously. I'll post up some pics once it arrives and I get it installed.

I thought that was a good find. Your welcome. JK. Mine delivers today also. Thought about staking myself with a chisel but I may just send it to you. I hear everyone saying to use lock tight also. Is that necessary and if so do I need to send some with it to you?

I thought that was a good find. Your welcome. JK. Mine delivers today also. Thought about staking myself with a chisel but I may just send it to you. I hear everyone saying to use lock tight also. Is that necessary and if so do I need to send some with it to you?

I staked mine with a punch and haven't had any problems. Runs fine. I'm sure others think it's not the way to go but as long as metal is displaced to the point that it touches the knurling on the screws it is adequately staked. It's not going anywhere.

You should use red high temp loctite or permatex. I've got loctite, so if you send it to me, just send the carrier, gas key and screws.

Back
Top Bottom