• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nickle Boron bolt carrier seller on ebay

My first one is better also. (cost $5.00 more) More machine marks on the second for sure. I think either one will be fine. I am waiting on gas keys and then I hope to hit mtdawg169 up about doing the screw staking....

My first one is better also. (cost $5.00 more) More machine marks on the second for sure. I think either one will be fine. I am waiting on gas keys and then I hope to hit mtdawg169 up about doing the screw staking....

Couldn't ask for a better member for sure. One of best guys I've delt with.....and seems to be obtaining a staking monopoly! Haha

Ran about 100 personally, ( others shot more ) thru my main AR with this ebay carrier this past saturday...ASH556 staked the key for me, was perfect...and cleaning was a very surprising experience...wouldnt mind having my glocks in nickel boron.

Ran about 100 personally, ( others shot more ) thru my main AR with this ebay carrier this past saturday...ASH556 staked the key for me, was perfect...and cleaning was a very surprising experience...wouldnt mind having my glocks in nickel boron.

I have a micro 1911 in nickel boron and the finish is a beast! My EDC, truck gun, fridge gun, nite stand etc. And not a single scratch, just wipe and go!

Does Section-8 carry small parts like gas keys?

Hoss, I was in Jackson this afternoon and swung by Section 8. They don't carry small parts like the gas key.

Couldn't ask for a better member for sure. One of best guys I've delt with.....and seems to be obtaining a staking monopoly! Haha

It's only a monopoly if you're getting paid! ;-)

I received an email from the seller this evening. It stated that they are listing a batch of unblemished Nibx carriers at $39. This is a link to the listing: http://bit.ly/1g9CWEr

Ah . . . $39 makes more sense.

Still though, thats cheap. He must be knocking them out to spread the initial startup out or he owns the building and doesn't have much overhead.

I programmed an okuma multi-axis machine for a friend of mine with a small machine shop to run some bolt carriers last summer when the panic buying was higher. Literally by the time we were done doing a run of 50, checked parts to the 1970 m16 tdp, had them electroless nickel coated with teflon, and durability tested 2 the price had dropped out of the bottom.

He gave me half of them as payment with the hopes that the next panic he would be able to sell them again. :D

Back
Top Bottom