• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No ban today

NGIB

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
No ban today. Nothing changed today. Zero held a press conference and pandered to his crowd - what else is new.

Relax a bit folks, the sky is not falling today.

When an actual bill I can read is introduced in Congress, I shall pay attention. Until then I'm going to go about my business as usual and not speculate on what could be...

While you are 100% correct, living in the now and ignoring what is to come (possibility) is being naive. We must stay on our guards.

As I said, when there is an actual bill in Congress that could change laws I care about I will react accordingly. I refuse to sit at home, wrapped in tin foil, and obsess over things that may not be.

Vigilance is good, paranoia is not healthy.

I agree with OP, and I dont think congress is showing a great deal of interest in this. If their ability to balance the checkbook is any indication, I dont think gun laws will be changing drastically.

Sure prices will climb. We do this to ourselves. We panic and they laugh.

Folks, save your energy until we have something to actually fight. Rumors and speculation do not help our cause.

Right now, my AR is legal, my MAC-90 is legal, all my mags are legal, my Glock, Sig, Ruger, Taurus with hi-cap mags is legal, my stock of ammo is legal - today was a good day.

I agree with OP, and I dont think congress is showing a great deal of interest in this. If their ability to balance the checkbook is any indication, I dont think gun laws will be changing drastically.
+1, same thing I am thinking. The assault rifle ban, high capacity magazine ban, and others will have to go through Congress which I don't see happening.

Sure prices will climb. We do this to ourselves. We panic and they laugh.

Folks, save your energy until we have something to actually fight. Rumors and speculation do not help our cause.

Right now, my AR is legal, my MAC-90 is legal, all my mags are legal, my Glock, Sig, Ruger, Taurus with hi-cap mags is legal, my stock of ammo is legal - today was a good day.

My AR's and AK's are legally owned by someone else because I sold/traded them while the market was willing and generous. lol

Back
Top Bottom