No Box No Papers No Deal!

I keep the boxes. But I used to throw them away out of fear that my gun hating CPA wife would notice a new box and start asking questions I didn't want to answer. I'm jealous of you who have Non-Yankee wives how don't believe guns are only used to kill children.

Boxes are evidence that can and WILL be used against me.

Now I just do a better job of hiding things.

I like to get a box when I purchase weapons, but it is not a deal breaker.... if it is cardboard... I will throw it out right away any ways..... plastic box... I'll store for a few years or so.... but it will be tossed if the clutter gets to bad.....

For me it's about resale. I trade all the time and it devalues the trade IMO if you don't have what came with the weapon. That said, if I really want the item, I won't let that stop me.

This! All but a select few of my guns are investments that may be sold or traded, as needed/desired.

I keep the boxes. But I used to throw them away out of fear that my gun hating CPA wife would notice a new box and start asking questions I didn't want to answer. I'm jealous of you who have Non-Yankee wives how don't believe guns are only used to kill children.

Boxes are evidence that can and WILL be used against me.

Now I just do a better job of hiding things.

You can keep your boxes at my house. I also have a CPA wife, but she loves guns.

Not much of anyone kept boxes a few years back. I guess the more plastic pistols, plastics boxes, etc, they make the more folks hold on to them. Unless it's still new, the box means nothing to me.

Back
Top Bottom