• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No Call No Show

. said:
I have been getting a lot of low ball offers as of late.
Got to the point where I just don't even message them back.
That's just part of the process, everyone looking for best deal for them.
Accept that, message back with your best asking price and hopefully
they'll accept and on to the next phase.
Just going silent w/o at least a "no thank you" is part of the problem.

As for feedback, I have seen some negatives posted just because deal
didn't go thru for whatever reason. A canceled meet can happen for many
reasons, long as notified before leaving the house it's kind of like a dud round.
Just no bang. Now if a no show or more than 20 mins late w/o a call that's different.
For me the real negative feedback should be reserved for items not as advertised
(LNIBs that are dirty, scratched, chipped, serial no doesn't match # on box, or
in a cereal box, left the extra mags at home, etc.)
OR cash is counterfeit, 3 party check, counter check, mother's credit card,
Bank of Uruguay M.O., or bags of pennies.

Just a theory, I could be wrong. Has happened before,
twice this month already and it ain't even over yet.

I have had all decent deals so far, and a few great ones. Couple times I feel I might have been taken advantage of, those go in the "don't deal with again" pile. I always get a cell phone number beforehand to communicate before and during the day of sale. Some of my recent ones I have seen the other guy coming to pull in the gas station, restaurant, etc our timing was spot-on. I got no complaints...knock on wood.

I have had all decent deals so far, and a few great ones. Couple times I feel I might have been taken advantage of, those go in the "don't deal with again" pile. I always get a cell phone number beforehand to communicate before and during the day of sale. Some of my recent ones I have seen the other guy coming to pull in the gas station, restaurant, etc our timing was spot-on. I got no complaints...knock on wood.

I do all of that aswell... I just HATE the "going silent treatment" that pisses me off more than anything! if you're going to back out, you at least need to man up, and tell me. Know what I'm saying!? :-)

Back
Top Bottom