no more Romanian Aks ?!

do you believe Romanian aks are done for?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm an AK rookie for all intensive purposes, but I got some range time on Friday with a PSAK47, and it was alright. The action was smooth, and reloading was as well. The only issue that I had was with a Magpul mag. It was a little rough but the standards worked well. The weapon ate Wolf Steel like a champ.

The one thing that I will gripe about was the Magpul forend. That POS got hot very quickly. The distribution is piss poor.

Let me get this straight. So Cugir or whatever company overin Romania has told the big U.S. distributors that they are gonna be too busy building rifles for the countries and people that want to kill all of us? Is that really what it's come down to?
Surprised cash talks over ethics in the international gun business? Really?

I'm an AK rookie for all intensive purposes, but I got some range time on Friday with a PSAK47, and it was alright. The action was smooth, and reloading was as well. The only issue that I had was with a Magpul mag. It was a little rough but the standards worked well. The weapon ate Wolf Steel like a champ.

The one thing that I will gripe about was the Magpul forend. That POS got hot very quickly. The distribution is piss poor.

All AK's get hot fast. Especially if you do any drills or stuff like that...

Meh. I like my serbian Ak-47s better anyway. They will import them again. Just let the whole ISIS thing blow over and then nobody will want their Ak-47s again. Then they will send them to america.

Referring to the zastava aks? I'm under the impression they are only similiar in looks Cuz none of the parts interchange. Not that I'm an expert in any way

All AK's get hot fast. Especially if you do any drills or stuff like that...

They do, but there are fairly cheap handguards on the market that dissipate the heat which allows the shooter to stay in business. Magpul makes that very claim, but the product does not work as advertised. I went and read numerous reviews today, and I found that there were a ton of gripes about the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom