no more Romanian Aks ?!

do you believe Romanian aks are done for?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You flood the market with enough than it can happen. Look at the AR-15 market. You can build one for under 500 bucks. AR-15 market is in the toilet.

I don't view that as being in the toilet. More and more people are buying their first "black" rifle. It's more attainable for your average joe. Which is much better for all of us in then political spectrum. Not to mention on a defense from tyranny stand point. Which is coming soon... But I digress

I don't view that as being in the toilet. More and more people are buying their first "black" rifle. It's more attainable for your average joe. Which is much better for all of us in then political spectrum. Not to mention on a defense from tyranny stand point. Which is coming soon... But I digress
More and more people would mean higher demand. Which would mean they should cost MORE. They cost less because during the panic folks ordered a ton of them. Now, nobody wants them. So, let the fire sale begin. Higher demand always means higher prices. Less stock means higher prices as well. Which is why many opportunistic people will want 1,000 for their WASR.

They do, but there are fairly cheap handguards on the market that dissipate the heat which allows the shooter to stay in business. Magpul makes that very claim, but the product does not work as advertised. I went and read numerous reviews today, and I found that there were a ton of gripes about the same thing.
There are only two firearms I hold by the mag when I fire them:

Ak-47 and VZ68 skorpion. First due to heat and 2nd due to there is not a better place.

I would love to see 350 buck wasrs. Might even pick one up. I think they are done for though lol. 10 years from now they will be talked about as if they were norinco mak 90s. Mark my words!

At the moment, and I stress AT THE MOMENT, if it doesn't say Bulgaria and 5.45 I can't even see it. Thank god, I'm running out of cash. Ha.

I would love to see 350 buck wasrs. Might even pick one up. I think they are done for though lol. 10 years from now they will be talked about as if they were norinco mak 90s. Mark my words!
That is a stretch. WASR is not known for quality. People still talk about lorcins. They talk about what pieces of monkey **** they are. Its been a while since those were made. Still, only crack dealers want them. Now the romanian SAR series... THOSE are the romys to have.

That is a stretch. WASR is not known for quality. People still talk about lorcins. They talk about what pieces of monkey **** they are. Its been a while since those were made. Still, only crack dealers want them. Now the romanian SAR series... THOSE are the romys to have.

I agree. Complete guns with foreign made barrels.

Back
Top Bottom