• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Scammers

:lalala:

WOODY GUN 1.png
FB_IMG_1598573571145.jpg
FB_IMG_1593658558867.jpg

Please report every one of these that way we can take care of them.
Unfortunately I got rid of the messages but I bet if I put it up again they will contact me they sent pics of 17 rnd mags flocks mags every mage but what I wanted and refused anything but friends and family so we can’t get our money back I will put the add up again … do you know anyone selling any would perfer black but any color would do

Unfortunately I got rid of the messages but I bet if I put it up again they will contact me they sent pics of 17 rnd mags flocks mags every mage but what I wanted and refused anything but friends and family so we can’t get our money back I will put the add up again … do you know anyone selling any would perfer black but any color would do
I don’t know anyone. But the want to buy ads are attractive to scammers.

This is the common denominator. Post something with a price just a little too good and they’ll be flooded with PMs from guys thinking they’re getting a screaming deal. And for the love of God if they want a deposit to hold it run away.

You guys want to know why these scams just keep coming? Because people keep falling for them. There have been 4 or 5 ads today alone that were beyond ridiculous, like $3000-4000 guns listed for $1000 by brand new accounts with one post ridiculous. Every single one of them had at least half a dozen users PMing them trying to buy whatever it was they were selling and just begging to get screwed. If it looks to good to be true, it's too ****ing good to be true. Period. Stop engaging them. Don't PM them, don't comment on the ad, don't do anything other than report it so we can deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom