• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Stamp required?

I would worry if I was at the range firing with that against my shoulder. It only takes one off duty police officer or someone calling the police worried about your evil short rifle to make it a long day of explaining that it's a legal pistol.

I would worry if I was at the range firing with that against my shoulder. It only takes one off duty police officer or someone calling the police worried about your evil short rifle to make it a long day of explaining that it's a legal pistol.

always use as intended when in the presense of others or at a public range.

always use as intended when in the presense of others or at a public range.

$200 is a small price to pay for peace of mind. I have already spent one afternoon with a wildlife officer explaining the legality of an SBR even with my paperwork in hand back in the day when SBR's and AR's were not common. I don't think I would want to play with a pistol that looks like it has a rifle stock.

$200 is a small price to pay for peace of mind. I have already spent one afternoon with a wildlife officer explaining the legality of an SBR even with my paperwork in hand back in the day when SBR's and AR's were not common. I don't think I would want to play with a pistol that looks like it has a rifle stock.

Agreed. I have no problem paying for that stamp.

Back
Top Bottom