• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Note to anyone thinking of eluding police, Don't hit this woman while doing so!

Bulljacket

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
Okay I have to say one thing about this video. The mother pissed because her son sitting in back seat could have been killed by this suspect is clearly more aggressive than her male friend when it came to getting on this suspect. Well that changes after police are there to be between suspect and moms male friend! Mom is the one you don't want to hit while eluding police, male friend not so much! HaHa

Last edited:
anyone else notice the guy jump out the van and run around to the back, hit the ground, and start flopping like a fish???....:pound:he gonna call Saul!!!

Last edited:
anyone else notice the guy jump out the van and run around to the back, hit the ground, and start flopping like a fish???....:pound:he gonna call Saul!!!
Actually, I think that is the child who is literally writhing in a lane of traffic while the "adults" go after the driver. Kid is lucky he didn't get run over. "Why doesn't anyone think of the children?" Indeed.

Reminds me of something my Dad use to say with regards to my Mom, "You never hear anyone say watch out for that Daddy bear". ,lol

My Dad firmly believed and I believed it to be true, we were made bigger and stronger, but they were made meaner. oh ho ho ho ho

Back
Top Bottom