Note to self! Prep for Martial Law but don't make pipe bombs and handgrenades. DOH!

"Litteral was also planning to purchase an assault rifle along with ammunition for Barker, whose past convictions for possession of stolen goods and cocaine barred him from possessing a gun, according to the documents."

Good.

Well if I understand it correctly, both Mr. Litteral and Mr. Campbell spoke openly about their opposition to operation Jade Helm 15. They also called their grenades "game changers ". I assume by speaking openly they mean they didn't keep their mouths shut and told anyone who would listen what they were doing. Under the corcumstances, That will usually result in a knock at your door. Idjits.

Stupid is as stupid does mama always said. If you going do something do it by yourself and keep quite about it. If you tell on yourself then u deserve what u get.

vcioi0.jpg

I dont always commit felonies

But when i do, i talk about them
So when is joking about it a crime? How many people have ever played 20 questions with the regional director of Homeland Security? I have. Just because some loud mouth idiot said the wrong thing to the wrong people.

How hard is it to find out who's who here on ODT?

Betcha not that hard with a warrant. So when is joking about it a crime?

Back
Top Bottom