• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA memberships

JEB770

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
If you know someone in the NRA, ask them to sign you up using the special offer mailing Life members got in the mail recently. $25 a year, $300 lifetime = big time savings.

Don't know anyone? Meet me FTF in Sandy Springs with cash in hand, and I will write the check while we fill in the membership form.

Life Member myself. $300 is a significant savings over what I paid. I think I had to pay $700...

Please support the 2nd.

Last edited:
nra-2013.org

Any existing member can sign up only new members ($20/yr, $300 life).

What a BARGAIN!!!

I'm happy to sponsor any new members.

the correct discount for the life membership is $600 not $300. I've seen on the NRA website they are doing a $25 membership cost versus $35. If you are a not a member please do join. Now if you haven't been a member and you own, trade and shoot guns your membership last year and earlier would have added more numbers to the membership totals which is an intimidating number to politicians. You own guns and voted for O! Well...stupid is a tough way to go through life.

There is a promotion currently going, no sponsorship is needed. Just call this number: 1-888-678-7894

You do not even need to be an active member or have a Life members sponsorship. Tom Gresham announced this the other day and I just called today and this promotion is still going on.

Back
Top Bottom