• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NYC trouble - threads merged on 12.4

What would you recommend

• Fight it all the way. Fight everything, including the illegal search

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Make a deal. Know when to fold and know when to walk away

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Fire the attorneys and "HANDLE" it like a man. DIY.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Make sure you wear white "T"s and boxer shorts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TACOS

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
I agree. He's just a young kid 26 and bout to learn the hard way.

He was bot bonded out. He was released to his own recognizance with a court date mid June. He told me the cos said...eh...the case will probably get tossed out.

It's really a douche move for the cop to mess with him like that. I had to read him the riot act to get him to realize the xxxt storm thats bout to hit.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Man that's just sad that he's likely to catch a felony on his record. That is a serious handicap in this economy. Hell, any economy. Good luck to him but even if he had a good attorney in the city, I doubt it'd help his case. Maybe his sentence, but not the verdict.

I'm sure they have PTI for the local 'yutes' that inhabit the goobermint housing high rises....any chance he could do something like that or is he a white boy?

Yeah...26 just got a new job. Hes book smart. Graduated top of his class. Has a master degree and speaks 2 languages. I fear he is done for.
Im debating on loaning him the money for attorney.

Yeah...26 just got a new job. Hes book smart. Graduated top of his class. Has a master degree and speaks 2 languages. I fear he is done for.

If he's that smart he will be good for it. Start a white house petition and tell him to use his smarts to get signatures. It will help.

How many ****ing times do people need to be told to have their **** tight when they travel into occupied territory? Have your tags - current, your tail lights and turn signals working, have your registration and proof of insurance ready to hand over, leave your dope/baggies/roaches/scales or any other type paraphernalia at your cook location or stash house, don't have a bunch of jackass stickers all over your car/truck windows and for God's sake never give consent for a cop to search your damned vehicle.
Yep, it's the stupid **** that gets you every time! You constantly hear about a big drug bust that started with a traffic stop for a busted tail light or something minor like that.

I'm always amazed too at some of the idiotic bumper stickers I've seen over the years. Pictures of pot leaves, rainbow colored mushrooms and lots of other dumb **** that just SCREAMS "I've got drugs in the car!!!"

he's gonna need a attorney on waiting for him because the judge up there might not like a georgia fellow with a gun in their city

Back
Top Bottom