• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Brain Trust - dating advice

I am so glad I am not in the dating scene anymore. Left that almost 20 years ago when I met my wife. If we ever got a divorce I'd remain single until the end of my days. I couldn't make it with dating in this age. After I sort through if they're hardcore liberal independent I don't need no man types, I'd still have to figure out if they have a high Snap score, what their Instagram account has, if they have an OnlyFans page, etc. No thanks. :lol:
Amen!!

A friend finally divorced his crazy ex-wife and started signing up on dating sites. One day he asked me to look through a bunch that he thought were better than average. I said "they all look desperate". He initially was sad then finally agreed and we laughed as we enjoyed a local Mexican restaurant ... while he flirted with the waitress. She was at least 20 years younger than him too. I told him it was a whole lot cheaper to eat good food and flirt with a waitress than getting involved with any woman but I doubt he'll take my sage wisdom to heart.

Lunch tips are far less expensive than a divorce attorney.
If we only knew then what we know now....Thing is, I'd been dead a long time ago......🤣

I’m curious……How many of the ‘Brain Trust’ here giving advice are divorced?
No advise here...I'm wanting to keep my single life, after 20 years of marriage secret!!! I have enjoyed the last 28 years wife free!! and will probably live a much longer life!!
You see....this picture, with all my "nieces" would have landed me in MUCH trouble when married, BUT not now!!!

Picture 171.jpg

No advise here...I'm wanting to keep my single life, after 20 years of marriage secret!!! I have enjoyed the last 28 years wife free!! and will probably live a much longer life!!
You see....this picture, with all my "nieces" would have landed me in MUCH trouble when married, BUT not now!!!

View attachment 6934861
Dream on......

Back
Top Bottom