• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Brain Trust - dating advice

Always a roll of the dice Brother (but ARCman47 ARCman47 has some Distinguished Ladies) that enjoy the company of ......:evil:

Step right up, cum one cum allll!!!!! Owwwww!

5c3a097df969828399a7b8ea97b4091e (1).gif

No advise here...I'm wanting to keep my single life, after 20 years of marriage secret!!! I have enjoyed the last 28 years wife free!! and will probably live a much longer life!!
You see....this picture, with all my "nieces" would have landed me in MUCH trouble when married, BUT not now!!!

View attachment 6934861
In for black or red bikinis phone #.

Better question might be, who here is happy??.....🤣
I couldn't be happier with my wife, although we're still pretty earlier in our relationship at only two years and a few months. We've accomplished and been through quite a lot in that time though and have never had even a small argument.

Serious advice for the boys looking to settle down, look for a woman who has a good relationship with her father and her father has the same values as you do. Do that and I believe you'll find happiness.

I couldn't be happier with my wife, although we're still pretty earlier in our relationship at only two years and a few months. We've accomplished and been through quite a lot in that time though and have never had even a small argument.

Serious advice for the boys looking to settle down, look for a woman who has a good relationship with her father and her father has the same values as you do. Do that and I believe you'll find happiness.
Fo' real doh.

look for a woman who has a good relationship with her father and her father has the same values as you do. Do that and I believe you'll find happiness.
I look for the ones with daddy issues.....do that and you've got a certified freak.....and then you'll find happiness.....😆

Back
Top Bottom